Compensation Trends for Legal, Compliance and Risk Professionals in the Asset Management Space
The 2017 JW Michaels Compensation Survey will be released the first week in December – just in time for year-end bonuses and budgeting for new hires. As part of their PracticeEdge series, the Regulatory Compliance Association (RCA) will host a complimentary webcast with JW Michaels to discuss the findings in the 2017 Alternative Asset Management Market Data Report.
Date: December 11, 2017
Time: 12 Noon to 1:30 PM ET
Location: Webcast (Free)
Participants will master the following within this session:
- Define the various terms used in the report, specifically with respect to firm size and position title
- Discover the ranges of compensation of AAM firms based on firm size, type, and position title
- Distinguish between compensation levels at larger firms versus smaller firms
- Differentiate executive compensation between firm verticals, including: compliance, legal, risk, accounting and finance, and IT
- Apply the information in the report to future hiring practices and job search strategies
Walter Zebrowski, JD, CPA, Principal, Hedgemony Partners and Chairman, Regulatory Compliance Association
Senior Fellow from Practice:
Jason M.E. Wachtel, Managing Partner, JW Michaels & Co. and Compliance Risk Concepts (CRC)
Mitch Avnet, Founder & Managing Partner, Compliance Risk Concepts
David Sawits, Vice President, Head of Legal Recruitment, JW Michaels & Co.
Justin Mandel, Managing Director, Head of Asset Management Recruitment, JW Michaels & Co.
Reserve Your Spot
Use the form below to register for the Compensation Trends for Legal, Compliance and Risk Professionals in the Asset Management Space – 2017 webcast and submit a question for possible discussion.
ABOUT REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATION (RCA)
As a non-profit, the Regulatory Compliance Association (RCA) supports a community of over 80,000 compliance, legal and operations executives from regulatory authorities, institutional investors and alternative investment and asset management firms. To learn more visit: https://rcaonline.org/